Abstract Silk Caftan Maxi Dress
This Boho-chic silk caftan is perfect for festivals, the beach, special occasions, or anywhere your travels take you.
This Boho-chic silk caftan is perfect for festivals, the beach, special occasions, or anywhere your travels take you. Great over a bathing suit, with leggings or a long skirt.
100% Silk chiffon printed in rust, yellow, green and black, with black accent stitching and beading on seams and hems. Image is a digital alteration of a vintage Japanese maple leave design.
One-of-a-kind, individually printed, hand sewn and hand beaded. No printing is ever the same. To see how we print our fabric, click on the “learn more about the shop and process” link at the bottom of the page.
Great accent piece for any outfit – providing warmth without weight. Packs easily for travel.
A one-of-a-kind gift for the holidays, or any day.
One size. 38″ wide by 42″ long
Washable. To prolong life of silk, hand wash in cold water and white vinegar. Do not soak. Hang in shade to dry.
Machine washing okay, but not recommended. If machine washing, use a mesh bag. 1/2 cup white vinegar + 2 teaspoons salt works better than any laundry detergent. http://theheartysoul.com/diy-natural-laundry-detergent/
• Colleagues Sandy Scott and Gini Holmes create every Venus d’Pyro piece by hand in our studio.
• Shipping time is listed for all items as 3-5 working days (until it leaves the studio), plus shipping time, just in case we are out of town doing an art fair and can’t attend to an order immediately.
• Shipping cost is based on USPS Flat Rate shipping, small box. If you you’re your items sooner, please contact us. Priority and Express rates will be charged. You will find the option to select expedited shipping available at check out.
• To keep costs as low as possible, we do not add additional insurance, delivery confirmation, etc. If you would like additional services that you don’t find available at check out, and they are available for your country, please let us know and we will add the additional costs to your invoice.
• Each country has varying rules and fees regarding customs fees; these are the responsibility of the order recipient.
is a traditionally trained print maker who loves combining traditional with experimental printing techniques.
She has many works in private collections in the United States and Abroad.
She enjoys creating clothing and accessories from fabrics she finds in thrift stores. She either directly upcycles the fabric into a new garment, or manipulates it through different textile techniques, including:
Digital printing from a personal design
Printing with found objects
Breakdown surface printing
No printing is ever the same, making each item unique.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in